- This event has already occurred.
Northside-Southside MetroLink Corridor Study Open House
Jan - 17 @ 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
EWG is holding a series of open houses for the Northside-Southside MetroLink Corridor Conceptual Design Study.
Members of the public are encouraged to stop by the drop-in open house any time between 4:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. to learn more about:
- ridership estimates
- costs to build and operate
- equity measures.
And to provide feedback on:
- Which on-street station security features help you feel safe?
- What station area features are important to you: on-street station location, parking, traffic, pedestrian access, bike facilities, etc?
- Which proposed route through North St. Louis would benefit you most and in what ways?
The final project recommendations will be submitted to EWG in the Spring of 2018.
For more information: http://www.northsidesouthsidestl.com/