On March 12, 2020, East-West Gateway Council of Governments (EWG) issued the draft FY 2021 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP). EWG is now accepting comments from the public on this draft document. Following the close of the comment period, the final FY 2021 UPWP will be presented to EWG’s Board of Directors for approval.
EWG will accept comments March 12, 2020 through April 10, 2020.
Draft FY 2021 UPWP
The UPWP describes each of EWG’s major programs and projects and the funding sources that the agency uses to support its planning initiatives. The work described in the UPWP:
- Addresses one or more of the planning factors outlined in the federal legislation that governs the metropolitan planning process, including:
- Economic vitality
- Accessibility and mobility
- Environmental protection, energy conservation, quality of life, and the transportation/land use/development linkage
- Integration and connectivity
- Management and operations
- System preservation
- Provides the underlying data for the analyses used during the planning process, and
- Addresses regional planning priorities, which are best expressed in the 10 Guiding Principles contained in the St. Louis region’s long-range transportation plan, Connected2045.
Send Us Your Comments
We encourage you to review and comment on the draft FY 2021 UPWP.
You can also submit comments on the draft FY 2021 UPWP by mail to:
FY 2021 UPWP Comments
East-West Gateway Council of Governments
1 S. Memorial Drive, Suite 1600
St. Louis, MO 63102
Mailed comments must be postmarked by April 10, 2020.